JAIN’s multidisciplinary projects are developed in the form of private public partnership projects, involving end-users, people with amnesia and the system in which they participate; informal care, healthcare facilities, universities, High schools and the government in order to develop products that meet the demands of the end-users . To ensure that new scientific insights and the latest developed technologies are used in the projects, JAIN relies on its scientific advisory board and care specific governance support group..
JAIN is supported by a knowledge committee in which well-known experts participate:
- Prof. dr. Erik Scherder, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology, VU University Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Dick Swaab, Professor Emeritus, Department of Anatomy, Embryology and Neurobiology, A’dam VUmc
- Drs. Marco Blom, Scientific Director: Alzheimer NL
- Prof. dr. ir. Inald Lagendijk, Professor of Computing-based Society, TU Delft
- Roland de Wolf, DeWolfPact, Chairman Patient Association Hersenschade.nl
- Prof. dr. ir. Maarten Steinbuch, Professor of Control Systems Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Prof. dr. Pieter Roelfsema, Professor of Neuroscience at VU and AMC, Dir. NL Brain Institute KNAW
- Dr. Ton Bakker, Psychogeriatrician / SO (MD, PhD), director of the Science Balance Foundation, Lecturer Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. dr. Nick Ramsey, Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht
- Prof. dr. Tibor Bosse, Professor of Communication Science and Artificial Intelligence at Radboud University, Nijmegen
- Prof. dr. ir. Marcel van Gerven, Professor of Artificial Cognitive Systems, Radboud University, Nijmegen
- Prof. dr. Rose-Marie Dröes, Professor of Psychosocial Care for People with Dementia, Amsterdam UMC, loc. VUmc
- Prof. dr. Erik Buskens, Professor of Health Technology Assessment, Faculty of Medical Sciences / UMCG Groningen
- Prof. dr. Koen Hindriks, Professor, Faculty of Science, Artificial intelligence, VU University Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Wijnand IJsselsteijn, Professor of Cognition and Affect in Human-Technology Interaction, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Prof. dr. Anita Visser, Professor of Geriatric Dentistry, Faculty of Medical Sciences / UMCG, Groning
- Dr. Franka Meiland, INTERDEM board member, Senior Researcher, Department of Elderly Care Medicine, Amsterdam UMC, loc VUmc
- Prof. dr. Marjolein de Vugt, Professor of Psychosocial Innovations in Dementia, Maastricht University
- Prof. dr. Lucas Noldus, Professor of Biophysics, Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behavior, Radboud Univ, Nijmegen
- Prof. dr. Ellen Moors, Professor of Innovation and Sustainability, Utrecht University
- Prof. dr. Mirella Minkman, Professor Innovation of Organization and Governance of Integrated Care, Tilburg University/TIAS
- Prof. dr. Hilde Verbeek, Professor of Care Environment for Vulnerable Elderly, Maastricht University
- Prof. dr. Catholijn Jonker, Professor of Explainable Intelligence, Delft University of Technology
- Prof. dr. Mark Neerincx, Professor Human-Centered Computing, Delft University of Technology; Principal Scientist, TNO
- Prof. dr. Debby Gerritsen, Professor of Well-being of Long-term Care, Radboud Univ, Nijmegen
- Prof. dr. Raymond Koopmans, Professor of Geriatric Medicine for long-term care, Radboud Univ, Maastricht.
- Prof. dr. Felix Janszen, Professor in Management of Technology and Innovation, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Biochemistry
Political Administrative Advisory Group Jain
JAIN’s Political and Administrative Advisory Group is made up of directors from renowned healthcare institutions. This sounding board group studies political-administrative topics in the field of care-related business processes between politics, policy, society and the implementation of regulations and is supported in this by the scientific committee JAIN.
The advisory group develops visions and strategies, for example on the following points of attention:
How renewed care processes, supported by advanced technologies, can be used to organize care more effectively and efficiently.How to maintain care for the elderly in the face of a shortage of carers.How the current health care system can be redirected so that it is appropriate to continue to guarantee good care for the elderly in the future.
By means of thorough problem analyses, this administrative committee sees the common flow within healthcare. This allows the committee to give direction to JAIN projects.
The following individuals participate in the JAIN Political Administrative Advisory Group:
Conny Helder, Chairman of the Board tanteLouiseDr. ir. Patricia Huijbregts, Chairman of the Board WZHDr. Martin den Hartog, Chairman of the Board AxionContinuDrs. Thijs Houtappels, Chairman of the Board Zonnehuisgroep AmstellandSaskia van Opijnen, Chairman of the Board Avoord
JAIN is realized in close cooperation with:
Alzheimer NederlandAlzheimer EuropaINTERDEMJAIN Real Life FieldlabsTrimbos, Dutch independent knowledge institute for alcohol, tobacco, drugs and mental healthTopcare, Dutch expertise centre to improve the quality of care and treatmentMantelzorg Nederland, Institute for non professionalsAcademische FieldlabsAmsterdam UMC, locatie VUMC, VU AINL AIC, Dutch AI CoalitieVilans. Knowledge institute for long-term careActiZ, Dutch association for healthcare organisationsTNO, Research & Technology Organization (RTO) in the NetherlandsA