JAIN – Joint Artificial Intelligence Network
Current projects JAIN
JAIN Field Labs:
In the JAIN field labs government, universities, applied science institutes, informal care, healthcare institutions and companies can work together directly with the end users, people suffering from memory loss, and the system in which they participate, in order to develop products that meet the demands of the end-users completely.
JAIN up-scale and assure projects:
Projects will be executed to up-scale and assure Existing Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications that improve the quality of life of patients who suffer from memory loss.
Within the JAIN Devlab based on end-users design new artificial intelligence applications will be developed to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from memory loss
JAIN is registered at the Benelux-Bureau of Intellectual Property, registration #: 119112
R&D projects JAIN focus on renewed care processes, supported by advanced technologies, that can make care more effective and efficient, and the long-term participation of citizens with care needs in society. The aim is to maintain the care of the elderly with a shortage of caregivers and to change the current health care system, so that it is suitable to continue to guarantee the correct care for the elderly in the future.
The following projects are under construction.
1. E-health Set Avoord and Zonnehuisgroep Amstelland, ZonMW
2. An Empathic Virtual Coach for Amnesia Patients, ZonMW IMDI
3. PEACE system – Predictive, Affordable Effective Care Employment System, ZonMW IMDI
4. SCPS for the help of confused wandering people in the neighborhood, AAL EU
5. Supporting the relationship between people suffering from memory loss and their caregivers, ZonMW
6. Integrated offering of care and guidance for people with confused behavior, ZonMW