JAIN products and services
With the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and E-health technologies, which have been developed worldwide, JAIN improves, in collaboration with Alzheimer Nederland and the experts named in the coalition, the quality of life of people with dementia and their caregivers. JAIN cooperates with healthcare parties, companies, researchers, and citizens on smart technology to allow people with dementia to live longer in their familiar environment and to keep in touch with the people they love.
JAIN is a specialist in co-creation in which the wishes and input of people with dementia and their loved ones are paramount and process-based iterative work is done on a solution that fully meets the wishes of people with dementia and their loved ones.
To keep the knowledge of JAIN up to date, JAIN does her research in worldwide field labs on how AI and E-health technologies can benefit people with dementia and their caregivers. International monthly meetings are organized to exchange research experiences and knowledge. Tailor-made masterclasses, training activities, and consulting activities are also services of JAIN.
JAIN products and services for people with dementia, their carers, care institutes, governments, and universities
- Monthly international expert meetings for knowledge exchange and start-up international cooperation.
- In-depth reports on the deployment of research and development of AI and smart technology and business development.
- Masterclasses, customized expert meetings, and training modules for caregivers, governmental experts, and enterprises.
- Consultancy activities in the field of ideation, value propositions, technologies, specific business cases, international business models, and supply chain development.
- Coaching companies, healthcare institutions, and universities that make products with AI and smart technology.
- JAIN’s field labs Program Development, Program Management en Project Management.
- Development and organizing of JAIN Challenges
Information about specific deliverables and appropriated costs upon request.