The committee of experts is a composed group of leading, independent experts who make a valued contribution from their own discipline to improving the autonomy, self-reliance, quality of life of people with dementia and the optimization of care provision.
Business Experts from companies, healthcare institutions, government, and science together develop dedicated products that meet the demands of people living with dementia, reduce the demand for care, and improve the affordability of care.
JAIN's multidisciplinary projects, for example "QoLEAD" which has been designed by JAIN, are developed in the form of private-public collaboration projects, involving end users, people with memory loss and the system in which they participate; informal care, healthcare institutions, universities, high schools and the government to develop products that meet the needs of end users.
JAIN considers lateral knowledge exchange between the Dutch leading R&D projects ABOARD, YOD, SPREAD+ and QoLEAD important, see page Dutch R&D projects. JAIN would like to ensure that scientific insights from these projects land in the robust learning JAIN network of healthcare institutes, knowledge institutions, spin-offs, start-ups and scale-ups, government, health insurers and investment companies, so that they can be quickly translated into innovative products and services.
JAIN is supported by a knowledge committee in which well-known experts participate:
Expert Committee International
- Prof. dr Fransisco J. Perales Lopez, Professor Artificial Intelligence, Social Robotics and Computer Science. University of the Balearic Islands, Spain.
- Dr. Alfonso Bahillo, Information Technology and Telecommunications. University of Deusto, Spain.
- Prof. Arlene Astell, Director of the Dementia Aging Technology Engagement lab, University Health Network and University, Professor in Neurocognitive Disorders, University of Reading, Canada
- Prof. Maurice Mulvenna, Professor of Computer Science. Ulster Universiteit, United Kingdom
- Prof. Elaine Fernades Mateus, Chairman Febraz, Federação Braslileira das Associações de Alzheimer, Professor De Londrina State University, Brasil.
Political Administrative Advisory Group Jain
JAIN’s Political and Administrative Advisory Group is made up of directors from renowned healthcare institutions. This sounding board group studies political-administrative topics in the field of care-related business processes between politics, policy, society and the implementation of regulations and is supported in this by the scientific committee JAIN.
The advisory group develops visions and strategies, for example on the following points of attention:
By means of thorough problem analyses, this administrative committee sees the common flow within healthcare. This allows the committee to give direction to JAIN projects.
The following individuals participate in the JAIN Political Administrative Advisory Group:
JAIN is realized in close cooperation with: