World JAIN Challenge 2024 will be issued:
09.04.2024: Virtual Pitches of Finalists
23.04.2024: Announcement Winners JAIN Challenge ’24
The main purpose of the World JAIN Challenge (WJC) is to form an international learning community who are developing e-health products and services for people with memory problems or dementia, informal carers and family, informal carers, healthcare professionals, healthcare institutions, government and healthcare insurers, which:
- Increase self-reliance and quality of life of people with memory problems or dementia and informal carers
- Extend the time that people with memory problems or dementia can live in one’s own living environment
- Support informal carers, family, and healthcare professionals
- Reduce costs within healthcare by promoting affordable healthcare, with the same number of FTE’s serving more clients
The WJC will combine worldwide the knowledge of people with memory problems or dementia, informal carers, and healthcare professionals which will lead to improvements in dementia care. The WJC will bring all people involved together, from different countries, to form a World Learning Club, in which we learn from each other and inspire each other. Together we can take innovative steps in healthcare and thereby improve the lives of people with dementia and their informal carers.
The WJC 2024 is a public competition for developed or prototyped technical products and services based on Artificial Intelligence. It concerns products that support the quality of life and self-reliance of people with memory problems or dementia and their informal carers and that will support professionals and informal carers in providing optimal care for their loved ones. The announcement of the winners will be on April 23, 2024.
The event is organized for people with memory problems or dementia, informal carers, healthcare professionals, and others interested in these topics. The WJC 2024 is a competition in which an independent jury determines which is the best technical prototype or fully-fledged product of the World.
The WJC’s are supported by leading organizations, including Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI), Alzheimer Europe, Alzheimer Nederland, Interdem, and our worldwide strategic leading Field Labs in Brazil and China.
Value of World JAIN Challenges (WJC’s) for Business:
- WJC’s helps product development companies in the Dementia and Technology domain develop prototypes faster, bring full-fledged products to market and strengthen their competitive position.
- WJC’s set product development companies time-bound goals and deadlines, with the JAIN organization supporting companies in product development and meeting the presentation of their value propositions.
- WJC’s increase the visibility of product development companies and increase the confidence of decisions and major customers.
The JAIN Challenges organized by JAIN have a strong impact on their activities and success for affiliated product development companies Dementia and Technology.
Participation in JAIN Challenges lead to growth, differentiation and competitive advantage for product development companies in the field of Dementia and Technology. It contributes to a better position in the network of important actors.